iReporter

MICHAEL F. WEISBERG, MD | POLICY | FEBRUARY 23, 2017 America’s health care system is broken and no longer works. Many practicing physicians are...
Bill Head – Guest Contributor
Feb 22 2017
Do you want lower property taxes? Would you like to avoid paying a tax when you buy or sell real estate? If you’re in favor of those ideas, I’ve got good news:...
In my constant quest to find the best Dallas has to offer, I had the pleasure of spending an afternoon in the kitchen with Lindsey Crabbe, co-owner of the mom...
Feb 14 2017
Don’t be too gender-specific in shared spaces. Living rooms and master bedrooms should appeal to everyone. Get rid of features and accessories that seem too...
Make a doll cake for your little valentine and watch her eyes light up when she sees it! It looks like a difficult process, but the supplies actually do all...
Feb 6 2017
The biggest killer of homes sales is distracted buyers. If buyers can’t see themselves in the space because they’re too distracted by the things that are in it...
Try this colorful soup for a new, easy meal! By combining pork and hominy, you have a traditional Mexican Posole soup, both hearty and delicious. I love...
Applications for the 2017 Taylor’s Gift Scholarship are now open! Click here to learn more! Since 2011, Taylor’s Gift Foundation has awarded scholarships to...
If you want to make an impressive presentation at your Super Bowl party, serve chili, a thick soup or creamy dip in a homemade bread bowl! Bread, like fruits...
Jan 30 2017
What do housing and hunger have in common? Choices. It’s the choices people have to make every day that can determine whether they have a place to live, whether...