iReporter

“Orchid Mums” by Naomi Brotherton Matted 21 x 27" Watercolor Born April 8th, 1920, Naomi’s acclaims are many. Among them is her earned privilege of Signature...
Liz Berry – Guest Contributor
Aug 14 @ 9:58 am
FOOD FOR HUMMINGBIRDS AND PEOPLE. BRING A NON-PERISHABLE FOOD ITEM. [canned goods; milk that is packaged for non-refrigerated shelf life; boxes of raisins,...
Plano, TX, August 5, 2022 —The Collin County South chapter of Operation Christmas Child will host their 6 th annual Project Leader Workshop on Saturday, August...
Lynde Griggs – Guest Contributor
Aug 4 @ 12:18 pm
What in the world is an unGala? If you know the co-founders, Lynde Griggs & Tiffany Utech, then the name is self explanitory! If you don't know them, then you...
“I am the Vine, you are the Branches” by Jackie Railsback Gallery Wrap Triptych 12×12” & 16×20” & 12×12” Acrylic “This painting is a tribute to a close friend...
“Deco Peacock” by Jill Danahey Gallery Wrap 24 x 36" Acrylic on Canvas “I love the flat, decorative feel of Art Deco. I love pattern and bright colors, so a...
IT’S TEXAS. IT’S SUMMER. Yes, friends, it’s about as hot as it can possibly get. Even the cacti are wilting. There’s not a breath of air stirring anywhere...
“Phantom Horses” by Betty Watkins Framed 33 x 27” Acrylic “’Phantom Horses’ are part of the wind and sky coming down to splash in the sea.” Painting info:...
“Happiness Lives in Wild Flowers” by Betty Grummer Gallery Wrap 30 x 30" Acrylic on canvas “In the Spring season I love to visit old country roads where...
Maria Diss – Guest Contributor
Jul 12 @ 2:52 pm
I NTRODUCING SUN COAST SALT SCRUB: A FRESH SPIN ON SALT SCRUB SKIN EXFOLIANTS Mompreneur-owned skincare brand launches new loose, less oily exfoliating...