iReporter

Sept. 1, 2015. Probate died. Well, it’s breathing heavy. And no one seemed to notice! Let me explain... When you die, someone has to deal with your...
Diane Feffer – Guest Contributor
Nov 11 2015
Michael Weisberg, M.D. believes in the power of role models. When asked why he became a physician, Dr. Weisberg immediately credits the kindness of his...
Hikers that have found themselves on a trail after sunset know that experiencing a trail at night can be a completely different experience from hiking during...
It’s only a few weeks until the tallest indoor Christmas tree in the United States will be on display for millions of visitors at Galleria Dallas. Beginning...
October is the month for fairs in Texas — from the biggest of them all, The State Fair of Texas, to local church bazaars and school carnivals. The weather is...
On October 17 th , from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m., visitors from across North Texas will experience Collin County’s premier family-friendly Halloween event at Heard...
Coming to the Dallas area for a second year, "An Evening with Farm Aid" on October 8, 2015, promises good local chef involvement as well as music by Texas bands...
A variety of artists will converge on the Dallas/Fort Worth area this weekend at the Cottonwood Art Festival in Richardson, held semi-annually at Cottonwood...
Loved it! I heard it summed up perfectly... After 35 years of marriage, how do you stay married? Don’t get a divorce! Well, as a Divorce attorney I can’t...
The ninth annual Dinosaurs Live! Life-Size Animatronic Dinosaurs exhibit is now open at Heard Natural Science Museum & Wildlife Sanctuary. This exhibit will be...