iReporter

“Pink Floral 1” by Naomi Brotherton Matted 21 x 17" Watercolor Collage For an interesting and unique surface for these paintings, small bits of various rice...
Lynde Griggs – Guest Contributor
Mar 2 2023
Dust off your boots, grab your cowboy hat, and scoot on over to The Backyard Venue for a night of Boot Scooting, BBQ, and Brews! Boots & Belles is one of our...
“Confident Peace” by Lisa de Graffenried Cradled Birchwood 40 x 30" Acrylic “During the days that I painted these peaceful colors, I read something Tim Keller...
Presented by The Second Act at St. Andrew, this free seminar will provide helpful information for those assisting aging parents as well as healthy-living tips...
Terri Higgins – Guest Contributor
Mar 1 2023
Operation Christmas Child leaders in Collin County are celebrating major milestones reached in 2022. Through the generosity of area volunteers, shoebox gifts –...
“Tranquil Moments” by Stephanie Lawhorn Gallery Wrap 30 x 30" Acrylic 3 Dimensional Heavy Paint “There’s little that brings more tranquility to my heart than...
Murphy Historical Society presents a 1920s-themed fundraising event on April 1, 2023, at T he Bridgemoore of Plano , 1109 Park Vista & FM 544, Plano, Texas, to...
Members from several local Park Place Dealerships recently volunteered to build a Sensory Garden at the SPCA’s Animal Care Center in Dallas to provide shelter...
“Circle of Life” by Jackie Railsback Gallery Wrap 36 x 36? Acrylic “‘Circle of Life’ was inspired by a river cruise on the River Rhône in France. Both from...
“Heart and Mind” by Regina Davis Gallery Wrap 20 x 16” Oil & Gold Leaf on linen “The eternal struggle between heart and mind. How precious each thought or each...