iReporter

“Convergence of Memories” by Cherie Giddens Cradle board mounted 22 x 30" Sealed Watercolor “As I pursued my photos for this painting, I was struck by the...
Dallas FAN FESTIVAL is less than one month away, and fans are already getting their costumes ready to participate in the pop culture playground’s many...
‘The Lightmare Before Christmas’ is back in Frisco, along with new, interactive attractions to add to the wonderland of Halloween delight. Frights’n Lights...
TWELFTH STEP MINISTRY OFFERS HELP AND HOPE TO THOSE RECOVERING FROM ADDICTION (Dallas, TX, September 2022) -- In honor of National Recovery Month, the Twelfth...
Liz Berry – Guest Contributor
Sep 9 2022
WHAT IS A COMMUNITY GARDEN? Judging from several posts that appeared recently on NEXT DOOR, there are quite a few folks in Garland who do not understand what...
'Tis the season to book your holiday travel plans! For those that want to take a Texas road trip for a magical getaway can pack up their sleigh and head to the...
“Jasmine” by Janak Narayan This and others Displaying at Giddens Gallery of Fine Art Framed 25.5 x 31.5" Acrylic on canvas "My friend sent an image of her first...
5 Tips to Clean Window Blinds For cleaning blinds for windows it is essential to employ the right cleaning techniques. It is best to avoid harsh chemicals or...
“Among the Flowers” by Julie Blythe On Cradled Board 24 x 36” Encaustic wax and mixed media “Nothing is more inspiring to me than to be surrounded by flowers....
ANGELIKA FILM CENTERS ARE JOINING THE NATIONAL CINEMA DAY CELEBRATION BRINGING MOVIE LOVERS TO THEATERS FOR ONLY $3 All movies, all formats, all...