Fashion
 

EARLY FALL BLAZERS

The Middle Page 8/25 6:35A Cathy Williamson
EARLY FALL BLAZERS Hello, friends! I just hit the I m so over the heat and summer wall.  Can anyone else relate to that? It has been so hot in Dallas, with barely an end in sight. I think we are...
Don't miss any news from:
Parker BubbleLife!
Share with thousands of local readers!
  • Lucé Tower Ad
  • 2022 Rocks Digital Front Page Ad
  • Beauti Science Med Spa
  • Advertise Here
  • Meet Nurse Debbie|Beauti Science Med Spa Beauti Science Med Spa Read

    With more than 25 years in cosmetic skin care, Debbie Boyte RN BSN is an expert on all things beauty. She specializes in BOTOX, Dysport, Restylane, dermal fillers, PDO thread lifting, and the artistic use of Sculptra. To learn more about Nurse Debbie and her services, click to read more or call 214-280-4316!

  • MEIS roofing front page ad
  • Luce Site Ad

Send to a Friend

    Cancel